Arbonne RE9 advanced anti-aging skin care line- my HONEST opinion





Well its been over a month of trying this skin care line and I am here to show you the results.

A friend sells Arbonne and asked if I would like to try it out. Its a vegan friendly product, so thought it couldn't hurt to try. After looking at the ingredients, some are not natural or ethical. Such as mica and Propanediol. When I was looking into those ingredients its quite frightening.

I am a big believer in the most holistic approach. A lot of products these days do more damage then good. So why not use natural ingredients you can find in your kitchen? Plus beauty and reversing aging needs to start with a high functional body. From the inside out. Not the other way around.

One thing I did like about doing this regime was the new habit I created by washing my face daily. Which I will continue to carry out. But with completely natural ingredients.


My BEFORE picture:

As you can see there is redness on my cheeks, some little lines under my eyes and black heads by my nose. Was hoping that some of that my improve after 30 days trial.

My AFTER photo:


Sadly no improvement. In fact I think I got more lines under my eyes 😅

My final thought is don't waste your money. I actually feel bad for the friend who sent me the product. Since it was a waste for her to send it to me. 

I was pretty disappointed myself as was hoping it would be a good product. And when I saw the two pics side by side.I had to do a natural spa day on my face to feel better. Which consisted of steaming your face with herbs to open pores(pour boiling water over herbs in bowl, then take a towel over face and bowl to keep steam in), using baking soda as a cleanser, a ginseng mask, and finally coconut oil as a moisturizer. 

Well lesson learned. Natural is the best way to go. 




  

Comments

Popular Posts