Ghost Stories


Do you believe in ghost's?

I decided I wanted to do a little blog in the spirit of Halloween/Samhain. Even though it hasn't gotten much colder, the nights are much longer and grown quite windy. There is something in the air. It feels thick. I can sense winter is coming(lol to all you GOT fans).

As I sit in this quite living room in the early afternoon, I want to give mention to the things unseen.
Everyone has a story and I have heard plenty. I have experienced a few too. So what is the purpose of these entities? Just to scare us or TRICK us?

There once was a young boy of Asian decent. I don't know much about him. But my husband relayed this story to me, as he is a relative to him. Supposedly the young boy lived in a older house. The parents thought this boy was clumsy because he would constantly be falling down the stairs. Finally one day a grandparent ask the boy "whats the matter with you," "why did you fall again?" The little boy pointed to the empty ceiling and said "Sun WuKong(monkey king) pushed me." After doing my own research on this Sun WuKong also named Loki, come to find out he is a trickster and mischief maker in nature.

So do they just appear to trick us or is there something more....

A few years back I had a rare incident. This occurrence seems small and probably would be over looked by many. This was a time in my life where I couldn't soak up knowledge fast enough. Nothing mattered except me finding the answers to life. I was grasping to find the holy grail so to speak. I read for hours on a daily basis. My reading material was very unorganized, I went from one topic to a completely new one constantly. I was falling down a rabbit hole of knowledge, not really grasping at something tangible for a period of time, but instead my thought process constantly changing to try and find the "real answer" to all the madness. I still don't know the whole truth of things. But at that time, thoughts about the bible and the God in that bible, needed reviewing. I came upon the subject of Enoch.

Here I was working part-time from home. But this week instead of working I engaged in my hobby of reading material online. I got up and did my morning routine, making the bed and changing clothes. My laptop was in the guest bedroom where I usually work or read. So I probably should have turned off the lights to my bedroom. But before exiting my bedroom I stared at the light switch for a few seconds and thought "nah I probably will be back in here, so I will leave me light on."

Now in the guest bedroom I started reading the subject on the Nephilim in the book of Enoch. I actually knew the story quite well since growing up a JW, Jehovah's Witnesses do not take this book out of the bible. While reading it, I heard the light switch in my main bedroom get slapped off. Being all alone in the house it startled me for a few seconds. And I thought to myself " I know I left that light on!" I finally decided to investigate and sure shit, the light was off. So I was asking myself "what could this mean?" I have my own thoughts on it, but maybe you as a reader have your own interpretations? If so I would love to hear them. Now was this a trick or something more???

I really love to hear paranormal stories. I think its the mix of fear and Adrenalin, besides the wonder.
When I hear others experiences, it deepened my belief in the unknown.

I actually have a good many "weirrrrddd" episodes/experiences in my life but I plan to only share a few of mine on this post.

You ever have a friend where weird things seem to happen around them? I did! I don't think this friend was open to the thought of spirit entities. I never wanted to make her feel uncomfortable either about it, so I kept my mouth shut. But the first time her and her husband(he had been our friend for longer so knew later it couldn't of been something hanging around him) slept over at my place then. I had a very bad experience. We all get nightmares, I get that, and so do I. But I know how my body reacts to nightmares. I might wake up with my chest hurting, and blood pumping from the anxiety of it. Well this particular night was different. I dreamed that I woke-up and I saw my partner at the time but even though it looked like him it wasn't him. So I started screaming "get the eff out". I was doing this for a while and when I came to reality I was sitting up screaming "get the eff out". I have never sat up during a night mare or felt so shook up like this. I had to turn the lights on and couldn't sleep the rest of the evening. So later I did a protection spell on the house and everything seemed good.

At this point I really didn't think that it had anything to do with the friend. A month or so later we stayed at there house. Again I woke up freaked out from a dream( I don't remember too much about this one) but not as bad as the first occurrence. I still wasn't too sure it could be her.

I ended up staying at her place again a few more times(didn't really sleep tho and kept the light on).
But the last time I did end up falling a sleep there. I woke up standing in their living room saying "What do you want!"

Another Trick from the spirits? I don't know. But for some reason that last time I didn't get the feeling it was trying to hurt me. Maybe it just wanted to be noticed.

Here is another story this one will do nicely for all you halloween fans. This one used to scare me while I was still a JW.

A friend of a friend, lets just put it like, that as we are no longer acquaintances. This is her story....

When I known her she was one who would rather not have friends. Liked staying to herself. She also liked being a stay at home mom. She was very creative. And I always thought she was intelligent in fact I would ask for her opinions on many subjects. Her expertise was in creating websites for clients, was very fluent with computers. I asked her in confidence if she had any crazy paranormal stories. Since she was constantly on her computer and in the back end of it to create sites, I guess it would be normal in the early 2000's to have weird random websites popup.

This website she expressed to me had a blank black page that said "Do you want to see what the devil looks like?" She clicked on it, probably a prank right. Well nothing happened and she didn't notice that it actually started downloading something on her computer.

Weird things started to happen in her flat. Lights flickering, strange noises.

One night she was woken up laying in bed. She could see she was in her bedroom at that time. Then her body began elevating and then shot out the door her body still elevated. She couldn't move her body just her neck. She looked side to side she could see she was in the living room. She then got flung back in her room. She had a ton of goth dolls and they started talking.

This cheeped her out to the point of moving out of that flat and getting rid of all her dolls...

We've all heard stories like this. Does it teach us any lessons? I have worked with a lot of spirit entities. I think just like humans there are good and bad, with a range of personalities.

Comment some of your stories, IF YOU DARE....

 




Comments

Popular Posts