Gain your first 100+ instagram followers in a month free with these tips!!



shows the date I started my instagram


shows how many followers I have



This will be a short post! I want you all to use these tips to gain followers quickly.

Even though you do not need to spend money on boosting your post, you will need to use some time and effort
to achieve this goal.

Tip number one: what are you selling? Is it fashion, jewelry(which is what I create), handmade crafts, and ect?
Once you know what your instagram page is about then you can find others who currently are in the same niche as yourself.
I searched for other jewelry artist and then I look on there followers list. I add those who I think will be relevant to my community.

Tip number two: Who you add is like a gamble you don't know they are going to add you back so you may end up following a lot more than those who follow you. One way to decipher whether you think they will follow you back is how many followers they have to how many they follow. If they have 15k followers and only follow 1k, the likely hood of them following you back is very slim. So my advice is find those with equal ratio of followers and following. Its still a gamble but more likely they will follow you back. I personally like to add those with 2-500 followers and following because they are the most likely to follow back.

Tip number three: Google trending hashtags and use those with other hashtags that represent your content. Also when you're putting in the hashtag it will show you how many follow that hashtag. It is definitely best to use the ones with highest followers.

Here are a few trending hashtags I know off top of my head: #love #trending #friday #TBT #fashion

Last but not least a very quick way to gain 10+ followers in a day: Find a instagram Facebook group who does follow for follow. Now I'm not saying this is the best way because you don't know if these followers will be the type to convert to buyers. But if you just want to grow your following, I think it is a great way.

Let me know if you like these tips, or have a tip to add yourself!!


Comments

Popular Posts